Good and bad things in life

emsley

Should emsley stop smokeing  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This week i sold some stuff and i got a hole bunch of english notes just waiting to be spent.

I became a mod, im getting dreamweaver newest version for a tenner.

Im getting 2 really cheap adsl boxes less than 36 pound.

i have paid my half of my yearly bills to the old man[dad] as we are getting ready for the adsl upgrade.

I have paid half of the installation fee for the adsl.

all thats left now is the other half of the bills for the year and my hard drive update!

which i will have the that for those things within two weeks.

i have had a job offer :) on some fork lift trucks which i may have to take.

The only bad things are the scarey problem with my pc and i got a bad chest infection cough cough!!

Any thing cool happening to you guys ?

And a top secret link is on the horizon.

Oh and another top secret web page im developing with a freind that will make you laff till sick comes out of your nose.hehe.

awe...you've come to the right place my friend. i myself started smoking at the wee age of 11, and i quit at the age of 22. honestly, most of my motivation to quit came from the price increase on ciggs. i remember when the used to be like $1.25 a pack, but now they are nearing $5.00 for a pack. I DAMN THE SURGEON GENERAL TO HELL!!!!!! :D now i never experianced any health problems from smoking, but i have friends that are in really bad shape because of it. so, if you are having trouble breathing or anything like that, i suggest you quit. :) sorry, but im sure you dont want to end up breathing out of a tube in your neck, ive seen it happen. sure everyone dies, but there are better ways to go out. :)

ps-NOW GO AND BUY STAR WARS EPISODE 2 RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

i smoke or used to smoke about 1 pack a day that´s 20 ciggs and on weekends the sum is usaully higher now i don´t smoke that much as ciggarettes dot more expensive here too, wether you smoke or not it is you r decision, i suffer from bronchitis and still smoke i´m not proud of it, but it can´t be helped right now =(

You should all give it up :wink:

Actually I know how hard it is because my friends are always trying and failing and even my brother. The best way to see it though is that if you smoke a £4 pack of cigs a day. That is £1460 a year :shock: Just think of how many games and consoles you can buy with that kind of cash!

The best way to see it though is that if you smoke a £4 pack of cigs a day. That is £1460 a year  Just think of how many games and consoles you can buy with that kind of cash!

exactly. i used to smoke 2 packs a day maybe more, and double that on the weekends. added together that is a butt load of money i was spending. the same thing with drinking and mood altering drugs. with the money i was spending then added with, ofcourse, the health risks, it isnt worth it in my opinion. now, its clean living for me. i only eat fruit and vegatables, rice and noodles, a little chicken and some fish. and the only thing i drink is water. ive never felt better in my whole life. trust me, if you folow a simular regiment, you'll come to see what i mean.

ps- i still have the occasional cigar, but hey, everyone needs a vice. :shock:

Must stop smokeing.

I was thinking of hireing a guy to follow me around and when i lit up a cig he punched my lights out, i would have no option but to stop then, but i would probablie get mental problems from the K O blows.

I hate it i used to be fit as a fiddle you could say "hey! emsley!

i would be like "whut? "run up that hill and do 30 press ups i d be like "ok"

but now if im givien strange orders i get out of breath exerciseing more so than when i only smoked a few.

DAM MUST STOP DO NOT WANT HORRIBILE DEASEASES.

Im acting ehporic arnt i?