Fustrated with trying to download Roms

Bladez

Every single link that you guys give in the Request Rom section never work for me! Most the time it just brings me to a stupid voting site and just keeps repeating. Or the site is in a different language whcih makes it so hard to understand where to go. If all these sites are working for you guys could you please tell me how to work around them?

Hey blaze unfortunatly you have come at a bad time for "roms" the thing known as IDSA are clamping down hard lately a lot of the great resources are down, i to are having a hard time getting in particular neo geo roms.

Things will pick up it just takes time im sure if we keep trying we can get what your looking for ok?

:)

Every single link that you guys give in the Request Rom section never work for me! Most the time it just brings me to a stupid voting site and just keeps repeating.

well, speaking for myself, i have never posted a link to a site that makes you vote for roms or isos. nor have i ever experianced this with one of the links posted here by one of our other members. im not calling you a liar or anything, im just saying that i have never encountered such a thing here.

Or the site is in a different language whcih makes it so hard to understand where to go.

as for this problem, post the links to the sites inwhich you are having trouble with and we will help you learn how to navigate through them. :)

i always check the links i post if there´s someone not working it is because the idsa thing but i think all of the link i posted do work except for the old link for rotd and the one for neogeo from emuzone

I check too. That is the thing about rom sites. They can go down as quickly as they go up. If anyone makes a request here then we will be sure to find you a working link or say we can't find it. We would never give a dud.