Baed Discs 1 And 2

zhugeliang

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it looks like the make-your-own BAED is no longer necessary. Why? There is CDX menu support in the new Craxtion 4.0. Just download the appropriate emulators from #xbins, throw your ROMs into the specified folders for each emulator, and run the easy Craxtion Wizard to make a multigame ISO out of them. This makes things MUCH easier from the user's standpoint than if I just packed up a bunch of files and gave them instructions to change configuration options manually.

Get it at http://www.craxtion.com/

I figure since I've already collected all those emulators, though, that I might as well RAR 'em up and post them all to the newsgroup to save people the effort of getting them individually from #xbins. Look for that post later today.

NRC, I've been thinking of seeding this out on BT for some time. I may or may not do so in the near future. I'll post here if I do. In the meantime, anyone else that has it is free to seed it if they want, of course.

Edited by ShastaOrange

Well, it looks like the make-your-own BAED is no longer necessary.  Why?  There is CDX menu support in the new Craxtion 4.0. Just download the appropriate emulators from #xbins, throw your ROMs into the specified folders for each emulator, and run the easy Craxtion Wizard to make a multigame ISO out of them.  This makes things MUCH easier from the user's standpoint than if I just packed up a bunch of files and gave them instructions to change configuration options manually.

Get it at http://www.craxtion.com/

I figure since I've already collected all those emulators, though, that I might as well RAR 'em up and post them all to the newsgroup to save people the effort of getting them individually from #xbins.  Look for that post later today.

NRC, I've been thinking of seeding this out on BT for some time.  I may or may not do so in the near future. I'll post here if I do.  In the meantime, anyone else that has it is free to seed it if they want, of course.

Thanks for RARing them all up! I have a few questions for you...

I don't actually own an Xbox yet, but I wanted to make this disc beforehand.

I noticed in the various.ini files they point to D: and E: drive. Is the D: the Xbox DVD-ROM and E: the hard drive? As long as I create directories (as indicated in the.ini's) and fill them with ROMs, the emulators will see them? Or do I have the drive letters switched?

Is there somewhere that provides a good tutorial? The craxtion forums still don't have tutorials posted. =( Do I add each emulator folder as a 'folder'? and then create the ISO? Is it that simple or am I way off base...

thanks for any (further) help you can provide!

I noticed in the various.ini files they point to D: and E: drive.  Is the D: the Xbox DVD-ROM and E: the hard drive?  As long as I create directories (as indicated in the.ini's) and fill them with ROMs, the emulators will see them?  Or do I have the drive letters switched?

No, that's right. The DVD-ROM is D:.

Is there somewhere that provides a good tutorial?  The craxtion forums still don't have tutorials posted.  =(  Do I add each emulator folder as a 'folder'? and then create the ISO?  Is it that simple or am I way off base...

Yup, that's it. Add the root folder of each emulator - the folder with the default.xbe file in it.

I don't think there's any tutorials yet. V4 just came out last week.

WOW Excellent

sorry for the late reply ShastaOrange thing been really busy arround here

thx very mucho for torrenting it

i'll be leeching and seeding :P

just checked torrentreactor.net :lol:

i guess i'm to late to get the torrent becuase i couldn't find it could you please upload the torrent again ?

thx in advance

NRC

weekend and lovin it :lol:

thank you very much

i'm leeching :lol: and will seed when finished :D

now the hunt continues for cthd 2003 for fba-xxx (old romset) nrx version so i don't have to use 2 fba-xxx emus on the xbox hdd ^^

or does someone have the old rom set + cthd 2003 working with the kawaks, mame version ? i just get lots of green or purple blocks and a freeze screen :s

thanks again ShastaOrange

laterz

NRC

btw if you ever need some neogeo roms just ask okies :lol: or a disc with new xboxmediacenter + killer instinct 1+2 and dvdx-2 progressive scan enabled :lol:

now the hunt continues for cthd 2003 for fba-xxx (old romset) nrx version so i don't have to use 2 fba-xxx emus on the xbox hdd ^^

or does someone have the old rom set + cthd 2003 working with the kawaks, mame version ? i just get lots of green or purple blocks and a freeze screen :s

the latest fba-xxx uses either version of cthd2003 now tho decrypted version loads faster.

if you still need the nrx version i can post it in ngs or leave me a pm when it might be good to aim/msn you to get it :D

Hey Nrc Ill take u up on your neogeo roms =P I would really appreciate mslug 4 and 5, kof 2001and up, sengoku 3 and power instinct so basically all the banned roms =P, I got roms for them but they are all missing something according to the romcenter dat I got from pricans fbaxxx compile. thanks