Happy 3rd Anniversary 1emulation.com

Diso

Mr. G, how did u rack up your posts in just a few months? :lol:

Did you literally camped in this forum? :lol:

I start to join this forum since January, and yup, I am still joining it without getting boring :D

Thanks to Gamecop, who always pop up suddenly and give us parts of his wisdom :D

Thanks to Disoblige, for coming up with topics to keep us preoccupied :lol:

Thanks to Mr. G, random, K'Dash, Smilee, Fatal, ForceX and a lot more (sorry can't remember all) for keeping uninteresting topics interesting :lol:

and thanks to Violence, who always looks.....disturbing :P:lol:

:D :D :D :D

Because he always wanted to be like me, but haven't quite gotten to the same level of greatness. :P

Because he always wanted to be like me, but haven't quite gotten to the same level of greatness. :P

One day I will be as great, even greater, than Agozer and then rule the world. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Why are you picking on me about my post count? Agozer joined a day before me and has over 1000 posts more. But yes, a combination of boredom and not wanting to work has contributed to my massive posting.

One day I will be as great, even greater, than Agozer and then rule the world. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Why are you picking on me about my post count?

Because it gives some random funniness and thoughts of grandia to my day. :lol:

Edited by Agozer

Happy Anniversary 1emu!! That's crazy cuz the June 12th was my B-day. Let's keep this place going even longer. This is the only forum I post on and the best one as well!! Stay up! :P