Capcom Fighting Jam = Pointless

I wonder if there will be any Plasma sword characters in this game...atleast Hayato should be there. They can just cut and paste his MvC2 sprite and there you have it.

I really doubt they'd do anymore work than that anyway. Maybe change the color of the sword? :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if there will be any Plasma sword characters in this game...atleast Hayato should be there. They can just cut and paste his MvC2 sprite and there you have it.

I really doubt they'd do anymore work than that anyway. Maybe change the color of the sword? :lol:

Hey, any effort on their part is a good thing. :P

He and Clair would own it up

Why would Claire "own it up"? Why not Gerelt and Hayato, seeing as Gerelt is the original version of Claire. It's like wanting B.Hayato instead of the original. Anyway, I said Hayato and June originally because Capcom are obsessed with the female characters they create (Morrigan, Felicia, BB Hood in MvS2), so June would probably be Capcom's 2nd Star Gladiator choice.

And I know it's late, but K'Dash, you seem to think you know everything, yet you keep writing Akira instead of Arika. :-D

TEH HEADACH IS TEH PAIN!!!!11111

And some people at other boards agree that having 20-22 characters is better then 49. We don't want another MvC2 where only 5 characters dominate everything

Edited by K`dash

And some people at other boards agree that having 20-22 characters is better then 49. We don't want another MvC2 where only 5 characters dominate everything

I've never played Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, but it seems like it's not such an awesome game if 5 characters dominate the game...how many characters are there in total?

I've never played Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, but it seems like it's not such an awesome game if 5 characters dominate the game...how many characters are there in total?

Around 50+

Cable, Magneto, Storm, Wolverine practically own the whole game.

Actually, It's been proven that those characters own the whole game. Storm can do it on her own without the use of any assasstance. Her moves and all, from damage to priority it shows that these characters rule the whole game.

Actually, It's been proven that those characters own the whole game. Storm can do it on her own without the use of any assasstance. Her moves and all, from damage to priority it shows that these characters rule the whole game.

Yes, Storm is that good. Everyone I mean everyone that I have seen playing MvC2 uses Storm. And more than half also use Magneto.

That game is the embodiment of imbalance but its still hella fun.

Well if you are the kind loser that wants to win every single match without mixing up the attacks or character choice, then I don't have time to play you.

I'm not accusing anyone here, I'm just saying I hate people who stick to one or two characters or moves. Like tits who play VF or Tekken using 3 moves to try and win. If you win with Cable you ARE a loser.

Showing off is always better than winning 100% of the time. Someone actually accused me of being a crap SF player because I lost half of the matches with Gen against Gouki. Coming very close to winning with Gen or R.Mika is always better than winning with Ryu or Ken.

I hope you all agree. If not, you suck. :D