Guilty Gear Xx Reload

i just grabed a copy of this game, the jap. vers. nacuse i always heard that this was one of the best fighting games available, man they were 100% right, what a game, well, i just wanted to know if this game will be release for North America any time?

I know there is gonna be a ps2 vers. Isuka, right?

well ps2 already has ggxx in usa but not reloaded (japan only). xbox is getting reloaded in usa for only $20 which is damn good and it has live if you use that.

and yeah ps2 will get Isuka after it hits arcade for a bit

just to note, if you don't care for live and want reloaded now for xbox, definitely grab the japan release since it is all english including the story mode :lol:

Edited by Prican25

well ps2 already has ggxx in usa but not reloaded (japan only). xbox is getting reloaded in usa for only $20 which is damn good and it has live if you use that.

ggxx, isn't the same vers as dreamcast? and is going to be released in the usa? i want to go live with it?, what a game!

ggxx, isn't the same vers as dreamcast? and is going to be released in the usa? i want to go live with it?, what a game!

Dramcast only Has Guilty Gear X, not Guilty Gear XX (X2 in some regions).

Guilty Gear X2 was released for the PS2 ages ago.

Edited by Agozer

Majesco(makes of the Bloodrayne) have the rights to distribut GGXX#Reload(Korean Version) in the US and Europe for both PS2 and Xbox.

k'dash, why do you say the korean version when the japanese version is complete for them to use?

Because the the one Mejesco braught over is the Korean version of the game, not the japanese one to what people think. If you didn't know they were 2 versions of Reload, check playasia.com. I have the Metallic Robo-Ky korean version of it.

Edited by K`dash

The #Reload vs. Isuka debate is pivotal in my decision for whether or not to eventually get a PS2 or XBOX to go alongside my Gamecube.

I've only got a handful of games for my cube, and I want to get some more (resident evil, Eternal Darkness, Zelda: Windwaker, and a couple more). All I have currently are CvS2, Metroid Prime, and MK: DA.

I've gotta have more fighters... Dunno if I want the M$ Box or the Sony machine. With Isuke and a not-so-polished version of XX available on the PS2, I lean that direction, however, there's still the issue of SNK fighters... How's the SNK lineups look for the two?

Well. Sony is being bitchy about 2D. So I would go with Xbox. I'm planning to get an xbox anyways. And Gamecube needs a better control for fighters. I slighty now understand why the control sucks for fighters in general (imho Soul Calibur 2 on it beats everything else).

M$ doesn't care as long as you do it on their system.