The Day After Tomorrow

When I watch TDAT, I slept thru the 1st 15 min. But thankfully, things start to pick up after that. Not a bad movie, but not a very good one either. Storywise, I think

Deep impact is better.

And Vin Diesel really know how to act. Go watch A Man Apart.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there an end of da world movie that ends with the earth blowing up or taken over??

yeah, there was that asteroid/tidal wave movie. I think it was Deep Impact. I know the heroes died, at least, I can't remember if everyone does though.

is there an end of da world movie that ends with the earth blowing up or taken over??

yeah, there was that asteroid/tidal wave movie. I think it was Deep Impact. I know the heroes died, at least, I can't remember if everyone does though.

The world didn't blow up or get completely destroyed in Deep Impact.

Damn, it would have almost made watching that piece of crap worthwhile! :D

Fine...well in hitchiker's guide to the galaxy, the world gets blown up right at the very start. They never to my knowledge made a movie about it though, just books, a radio series and a TV mini-series.

Edited by random guy

Damn, it would have almost made watching that piece of crap worthwhile! :D

Fine...well in hitchiker's guide to the galaxy, the world gets blown up right at the very start. They never to my knowledge made a movie about it though, just books, a radio series and a TV mini-series.

I loved the books, especially the characters and such. Hard to believe that earth is just a giant computer huh? :lol: That babblefish could come in handy when i visit Japan.

Damn, it would have almost made watching that piece of crap worthwhile! :lol:

I loved the books, especially the characters and such. Hard to believe that earth is just a giant computer huh? :lol: That babblefish could come in handy when i visit Japan.

Oh yeah - who wouldn't love a babel fish?

Hmm...good question. I really doubt it but it would be very nice. It's time we see Earth blown to bits. :lol:

I remember this one movie about 4 years ago, it's animated and it's about the earth blowing up because of some alien race.

I think that's Titan AE. That was actually pretty good.

Most critics bashed Titan A.E. to the ground, but like you said, I enjoyed it...

Sadly, there has been no movie of the Earth blowing up/taken over, just cartoons.

Besides, some of the heroes did survive in Deep Impact :lol: except for the reporter woman and her father.