The Day After Tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how you all can say that the day after tomorrow is crap, i think it os one of the best movies ive seen and i have seen a lot of movies

Different strokes for different folks. I liked the movie, mind you. :D

I dont know how you all can say that the day after tomorrow is crap, i think it os one of the best movies ive seen and i have seen a lot of movies

Different strokes for different folks. I liked the movie, mind you. :D

Some with the left and some with the right.

Different strokes for different folks. I liked the movie, mind you. :lol:

Greatest. Sexual Innuendo. Ever.

Oh right, the movie. Well compared to The Core and Deep Impact. Day After Tomorrow certainly rules out The Core completely. Deep Impact was well...boring :D.

is there an end of da world movie that ends with the earth blowing up or taken over??

is there an end of da world movie that ends with the earth blowing up or taken over??

Hmm...good question. I really doubt it but it would be very nice. It's time we see Earth blown to bits. :D

All those movies are terrible, i hate them and so i boycotted this one and never saw it; and never will!

Hmm...good question. I really doubt it but it would be very nice. It's time we see Earth blown to bits. :D

I remember this one movie about 4 years ago, it's animated and it's about the earth blowing up because of some alien race.

I remember this one movie about 4 years ago, it's animated and it's about the earth blowing up because of some alien race.

I think that's Titan AE. That was actually pretty good.

I think that's Titan AE. That was actually pretty good.

Yeah that was the one, not too many movies like it.