The Day After Tomorrow

When I saw "From the Director of Independence Day" I discarded any thought to go see this movie lol.

Bah. I liked Independence Day. The Day After Tomorrow is the best catastrophy movie to date. You people judge movies too harshly, go watch truckloads of so-called crappy cinema and come back after that.

Yeah, some people are so much into "the good cinema" that they lose their ability to appreciate the simple-minded movies like Day After Tomorrow. I'm all into the independant movie scene and love good movies but I also enjoy movies like Day After Tomorrow (well some of them atleast) because they aren't meant to be taken seriously.

That's not true at all, instead i like those so called by "you" simple movies because i have a simple mind, xmpl, Pitch black, Independdence day (saw 3 times), only that i found the forecast after tomorrow really boring i expected more of it, btw, is anyone going to see riddick tonight?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like Pitch Black. Why they changed the actress that lived from Pitched Black to here is beyond me. I'm hoping to catch tomorrow.

I actually like Pitch Black. Why they changed the actress that lived from Pitched Black to here is beyond me. I'm hoping to catch tomorrow.

Damn, I want to see Riddick too, as I really liked Pitch Black. :lol:

I don't remember, who was the one(s) that survived in Pitch Black?

i've seen it, i think it's a big snore

good thing i saved myself 9 bucks by getting it off suprnova lol

Yep better of in your pcoket thatn someone who has Wayyyyyyy to much money as it is. :lol:

Damn, I want to see Riddick too, as I really liked Pitch Black. :D

I don't remember, who was the one(s) that survived in Pitch Black?

I think it was that girl, Riddick, the black guy, and the woman. Lol sorry but I saw this movie a long time ago and I can't remember any of the names. :lol:

Oh well I'm seeing Chronicles of Riddick today anyway.

Edited by Smilee

I will never pay for anything that stars Vin Diesel.

Surely he's not that bad of an actor hmmm? :D

Adrian Brody stole the Oscar which rightfully belonged to Vin Diesel for XXX. I mean who can forget the strength and conviction when he said "You're in the Xander Zone." Pure pinnacle of acting. :lol:

I will never pay for anything that stars Vin Diesel.

Surely he's not that bad of an actor hmmm? :)

Adrian Brody stole the Oscar which rightfully belonged to Vin Diesel for XXX. I mean who can forget the strength and conviction when he said "You're in the Xander Zone." Pure pinnacle of acting. :lol:

Adrian Brody should get that Oscar stomped from his hand. :D Vin Diesel's "gifts" need more recognition.

Edited by Agozer