The Day After Tomorrow

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I expected this movie to suck majorly but it only sucks minorly. A movie doesn't need a story or good acting if its something like this. Ofcourse I didn't pay to see the movie, my buddy at the theatre let me in so I don't feel that guilt of paying for it. :lol:

When I saw "From the Director of Independence Day" I discarded any thought to go see this movie lol.

Bah. I liked Independence Day. The Day After Tomorrow is the best catastrophy movie to date. You people judge movies too harshly, go watch truckloads of so-called crappy cinema and come back after that.

When I saw "From the Director of Independence Day" I discarded any thought to go see this movie lol.

Bah. I liked Independence Day. The Day After Tomorrow is the best catastrophy movie to date. You people judge movies too harshly, go watch truckloads of so-called crappy cinema and come back after that.

Yeah, some people are so much into "the good cinema" that they lose their ability to appreciate the simple-minded movies like Day After Tomorrow. I'm all into the independant movie scene and love good movies but I also enjoy movies like Day After Tomorrow (well some of them atleast) because they aren't meant to be taken seriously.