Favourite Gaming System

What is your favourite gaming system?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SNES definitely. No other system has had so many memorable and fun games (well besides NeoGeo.) I never owned a Neo Geo so I can't say that.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

SNES definitely. No other system has had so many memorable and fun games (well besides NeoGeo.) I never owned a Neo Geo so I can't that.

You are correct sir. I never had an actual Neo-Geo AES either, but my friend did...

Metal Slug was rare already back then, but he had Fatal Fury 3 and Last Blade.

SNES definitely. No other system has had so many memorable and fun games (well besides NeoGeo.) I never owned a Neo Geo so I can't that.

You are correct sir. I never had an actual Neo-Geo AES either, but my friend did...

None of my friends had a Neo Geo but there was an MVS cabinet at the local skating rink so we got our fill of Neo Geo there.

None of my friends had a Neo Geo but there was an MVS cabinet at the local skating rink so we got our fill of Neo Geo there.

Heh. A small convenience(sp?) store near where I live had a Metal Slug cabinet....I didn't understand it back then, but my friend was slobbering all over it. When he started pouring coins in and played it 'till his finges bled, I was convinced that it was a pretty grand game. :lol:

Edited by Agozer