Xbox Troubles

ok, my shtty xbxo isnt starting up right, ok, i took it apart awhile ago and cleaned it with some canned air,and now (it could be the fact that it got elft on all night about a week ago and it ahsnt been right since) now when i turn it on, most of the time i cant get the disc tray to open, the light will jsut flash, and now i can get it to open but nothing comes on teh screen, i think its the power supply, cuz i heard a weird ass sound coming form the power supply(not to mention my finger touched one fo teh parts of it and shocked the F*&^% out of me), i need to knwo whats wrong with it, ive gotta beat Breakdown!

take better care of your box and it shall return the favor....lol mine has very minimal scracthes on it , it sort of sounds like something is screwing with the power supply connection to the dvd drive...you can get new power supplies for 13 bucks online

NOTE: YIPPE! MY XBOX IS FIXED/MODDED AGAIN! ^_^

wtf, don't use rubbing alcohol, it's not good for your lens...go to your local electronics store, they might have a bottle of those chemicals specifically formulated to clean lenses

edit: and use a q-tip to apply it

Edited by ilike2l33ch

maidenmasher i think your right, hte lense is prefectly clean,and well the power cord to the DVD drive doesnt seem to be messed up but im gonna chek into it, i think the goo that cover the electrical stuff on the power supply is melted a little and i think tis scrweing with my output,im gonna lok into it

is it fragging? (red and green flashing light on the eject button) or is it doing something else. post exactly what your light is doing when you turn it on. I doubt it is from being on all night. my xbox has been on for about a week straight with no problems or overheating.