hi all this is kinda request but it does relte to dc emulation in its purpose

i am a huge vertical scroller fan (i mean i beat Mars Matrix withoout gettin hit once) an i really need the http link for ikaruga (its 17mbs or sumthin like that

so if this could be done thanks and if not a torrent link will be fine *^_^* thanks in advanced

-SSJKullilin

There is actually a ROM request forum. ^_^

But you can definitely find Ikaruga by using DC++. Did you search Suprnova for a torrent?

EDIT: It'll be tough to find an HTTP with DC ISOs even though Ikaruga is hella small.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Well, the contribution value of the following information might be null:

At least in the GameCube version, you got more credits by having the total play time exceed a certain value. But alas, I'm not sur if this applies to the Dreamcast version.

Its really weird to see Ikaruga being only about 20 megs. The first time I saw that number I thought it was a fake. But to my surprise its the real deal! How can a game with such awesome graphics, sound, and gameplay be so small while other crappier shooters like Gunbird and Border Down be so huge? The mysteries of the universe.

Hi there.

i Managed to get the game work on my pc.

But i wanna burn this wannado/ikaruga game on CD for playing it on my DC. How to burn?

I used Padus 4.1 with several different settings, i used Nero 6 via cdi2nero, and also i tried Alcohol. Nothing works. Now almost 10 CDrs are for the trashbin.