Chankast Alpha 0.2 This Weekend!

Gryph

Well it seems those Chankast guys are hard at it. Chankast Alpha 0.2 will be released this weekend with promises of better graphics, better speed, and better stability! There will be many fixes and additions coming with this second release so everyone get ready! This is certainly a good time for emulation. Also, the legendary El Semi, of Nebula fame, has joined the Chankast team! This is certainly wonderful news and we can expect even greater things to come.

Hi all,

First at all, we wanna announce ElSemi has joint chanka team He is the programmer of nebula and nebula model 2.

And about chankast, we are gonna release a new chankast version this weekend. You are gonna love the new features:

- more stable, no more random crashes

- better gfx core

- more compatibility

- speed improvements

- cable selector

- new pad support

- and a lot of more features

Garrofi

Credits: http://emulation64.com/

Read the original thread at the official Chankast forum at EmuTalk!

Related Links:

Chankast Author Site

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Thats a great new, but the weak is nearly to finish anda i dont have notices for version 2.0 of chankast, i hope download ther version this weak.

I love chankast

It said this weekend and the weekend usually consists of Saturday and Sunday. It's only Friday (you maybe in Saturday but oh well) so just wait a couple of days, the weekend isn't here yet.

And yes, I too love Chankast even though I can't use it. I'm so happy I bought a DC.

Edited by GryphonKlaw