Mag

It a great inspiration for "ME" to have his avatar as Onslaught, a great pride of myself having someone that appreciate magneto even though thats his alter ago. :)

kudos..ME :D

im glad you like it. :D but, just to clear things up, onslaught is professor x's alter ego, not magneto's. let me explain. professor x erased magneto's memory, as a result, professor x developed this alter ego. when it eventually took over, professor x ceased to exist, and all that was left was onslaught. its a common mistake, but dont feel bad, im a major comic book geek. :)

dam avatars best i can think of is arnie getting mind washed in the evil chairs!

ive been meaning to tell you emsley, i love your avatar! :D arnold's never looked better. umm...i think he needs more fiber in his diet. :)

im glad you like it. :D but, just to clear things up, onslaught is professor x's alter ego, not magneto's. let me explain. professor x erased magneto's memory, as a result, professor x developed this alter ego. when it eventually took over, professor x ceased to exist, and all that was left was onslaught. its a common mistake, but dont feel bad, im a major comic book geek. :)

Don´t worry he doesn´t even know about xman =D so i think he would apprecitte this update, i may upload an ava about xman, o btw can you tell me a bit about what happened whit xman in the onslaught series i already know he beat the crap outta xavier

, o btw can you tell me a bit about what happened whit xman in the onslaught series i already know he beat the **** outta xavier

well, the sad fact is i am missing a few of those issues. when they came out i was out of town and couldnt find a comic book store anywhere. :) when i got back, the only ones my regular store had left were all messed up from people thumbing through them and junk. :holys: im trying to find a scan of the books on direct connect. they have comicbook scan hubs with ALOT of stuff. i wish i knew a site that had comic book scans, that would be awesome! anyway, if i can dig out the ones i have, they are all boxed up, i could possably make scans of them for you if you want. :) the only problem is trying to remember exactly where they are. :D but man, that was a great story. :holys: when magneto rips wolverines animantium out of his body, BRUTAL!. :):holys:, thats when xavier got fed up and errased magneto's memory. :D

im glad you like it. :D but, just to clear things up, onslaught is professor x's alter ego, not magneto's.  

Whatever.... :)

let me explain. professor x erased magneto's memory, as a result, professor x developed this alter ego. when it eventually took over, professor x ceased to exist, and all that was left was onslaught. its a common mistake, but dont feel bad, im a major comic book geek.

Im not into comics nor the marvel series, Im only into their games, and Onslaught of course...is more of a Omega Magneto as i pictured :)

, o btw can you tell me a bit about what happened whit xman in the onslaught series i already know he beat the **** outta xavier

well, the sad fact is i am missing a few of those issues. when they came out i was out of town and couldnt find a comic book store anywhere. :) when i got back, the only ones my regular store had left were all messed up from people thumbing through them and junk. :holys: im trying to find a scan of the books on direct connect. they have comicbook scan hubs with ALOT of stuff. i wish i knew a site that had comic book scans, that would be awesome! anyway, if i can dig out the ones i have, they are all boxed up, i could possably make scans of them for you if you want. :) the only problem is trying to remember exactly where they are. :D but man, that was a great story. :holys: when magneto rips wolverines animantium out of his body, BRUTAL!. :):holys:, thats when xavier got fed up and errased magneto's memory. :D

that bould be great, i liked very much the comix about x man but only had a few chapters and i dunno what happened with him nor on his series or the onslaught ones so if you could make some scans it would be trrific =), so tell me if you know who defeated onslaught finally?

so tell me if you know who defeated onslaught finally?

that i can do. :D

at the end, onslaught is about to destroy professor x when the x-men show up just in time and are soon joined by the fantastic four, avengers, and the hulk. just when they think the hulk has beaten onslaught, there is a big explosion and the hulk gets knocked unconscious and thrown to the ground. onslaught then becomes pure energy and in order to defeat onslaught they need something solid to hit him with, so the fantastic four, avengers, and bruce banner sacrifice themselves by running into the energy and then the x-men hit them with everything they have destroying onslaught. when its all over, the avengers, bruce banner and the fantastic four are dead. :)

Are thay still death? or they are afterwards brought back to life by some amazing invent?

comic books cheat! :shock: they kill off a character or have something happen to a character, and then in another book the same character is just fine. so yes, they are all still alive. dont get me wrong, i like the fantastic four, avengers etc, but if they are going to kill a character in one book, they should be dead in all the others too. :wink: