My Work Environment Sucks

To Random, sorry man the world is not a happy/perfect place where fags can walk to someone and compliment them and hit on them and the straight person is ok with it.

Well guess what asshole? The world isn't built for your amusement either. Why the hell can you not just get along with people instead of judging them for being different? They have every right to live and breathe and work in your area, and also be gay, and if you don't like it, tough, learn to deal with your prejudices and go hide in a corner and lick your wounded pride. Honestly, I would have thought 'mr high morals' would have a problem with judging people based on a very limited aspect of their personality. Does not your bible preach that you should not judge, lest you be judged yourself? Does it not preach that you should love your fellow man (platonically, anyway)?

PS sorry about the tirade. I have an exam tomorrow and I'm pissed off.

I don't think you really read what i typed. Listen mister liberal, it would not be as bad if they were not always staring at me, trying and sit next to me (they sat next to me during lunch yesterday at work) :lol: among other things. I really wouldn't care if they kept to them selves and stopped trying to get my attention. No I am not scared I just don't feel comfortable around transsexuals. That’s it. It's kind of hard to concentrate on my work when they are right there staring at you and lifting each other up and all that other weird crap they do. So calm the hell down and get off my back mister over aggressive. :lol:

Okay, now we're getting somewhere. If you don't mind them except when they are trying to get close to you, tell them it is making you uncomfortable. They probably either a) are trying to mess with you because they can see how uncomfortable or :D just want to be friendly, but if you just explain to them that their activities (towards you not each other, you have no right to comment on what they do together at work (as long as it isn't wildly innappropriate) - just don't look) are making you uncomfortable, you will be able to come to some sort of an agreement (and then you can stop your bitchin' :P)

Maybe I was a bit harsh yesterday, like i explained I was stressed over an exam I had to do; but you're attitudes towards homosexuals has been less than enlightened over a series of discussions. Hey, you called me a liberal - that means I can't stand by and let a minority be villified without standing up for them; that's just part of who I am.

PS I do apologise for my behaviour yesterday (and already have in 3 places). That said, I don't apologise for the opinions I expressed.

Edited by random guy

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy some KY jelly so if the inevitable(sp?) happens, it won't hurt.

Oh don't start about that. I'm sure, Fatal won't be needing that. :unsure:

Yeah, he's already loose enough. BA-ZING! :lol:

FATALITY!!! :lol:

Now, for my opinion. Look, just go "Hey, katz, I am straight, alright? I like the C-Cups and the pies, alright?" If that don't work, then you have management to talk to.

I just don't like how you seem to have a phobia about getting some of the "gay" on you. I think people who have that don't even know their own sexual orientation.

I am moving to San Fran in a year, which is supposedly the gayest city on Earth. Do I care? No. I am a straight man, and so I don't fear the evil plague of "gay" getting on me. So, Fatal, final thought:

Get over it, you pu$$y. :)

Anon.

Well guess what asshole?

You know what Gryph was being a jerk but you topped it with that remark. But whatever. :unsure:

That's mainly what I was apologising about - but I said that because you're attitudes are starting to piss me off! Are we supposed to pity you just because you work with homosexuals? If you're uncomfortable it's your own fault, because you're either too insecure in your sexuality or you have deep-seated prejudice. Either way, that's a situation that shouldn't exhort pity, unless it's at your close-minded attitudes.

Well guess what asshole?

You know what Gryph was being a jerk but you topped it with that remark. But whatever. ;)

That's mainly what I was apologising about - but I said that because you're attitudes are starting to piss me off! Are we supposed to pity you just because you work with homosexuals? If you're uncomfortable it's your own fault, because you're either too insecure in your sexuality or you have deep-seated prejudice. Either way, that's a situation that shouldn't exhort pity, unless it's at your close-minded attitudes.

I am uncomfortable because of they way they act towards me. I have had gay friends before and we got along just fine. But these queers at my work are different they are the stereo typical, over exaggerating homo that you would see in a comedy movie.

Well guess what asshole?

You know what Gryph was being a jerk but you topped it with that remark. But whatever. ;)

I am uncomfortable because of they way they act towards me. I have had gay friends before and we got along just fine. But these queers at my work are different they are the stereo typical, over exaggerating homo that you would see in a comedy movie.

So what? let 'em camp it up! In Australia we have a parade every year called the "Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras" where all the marchers act like that. AND one of the most popular Australian movies ever made is "Priscilla - Queen of the Desert" which is about a group of travelling drag queens! Even 'tough guy' Russel Crowe starred in a movie early on in his career called "Dad and Me" which is about a homosexual (played by Crowe)'s relationship with his father, who is struggling to come to terms with his sexuality. Maybe thats it - maybe it's just a cultural difference. We've largely come to accept homosexual relationships in Australia, maybe you yanks are a bit far behind on the cultural evolution front!

Edited by random guy