My Work Environment Sucks

Well guess what asshole?

You know what Gryph was being a jerk but you topped it with that remark. But whatever. ;)

That's mainly what I was apologising about - but I said that because you're attitudes are starting to piss me off! Are we supposed to pity you just because you work with homosexuals? If you're uncomfortable it's your own fault, because you're either too insecure in your sexuality or you have deep-seated prejudice. Either way, that's a situation that shouldn't exhort pity, unless it's at your close-minded attitudes.

I am uncomfortable because of they way they act towards me. I have had gay friends before and we got along just fine. But these queers at my work are different they are the stereo typical, over exaggerating homo that you would see in a comedy movie.

So what? let 'em camp it up! In Australia we have a parade every year called the "Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras" where all the marchers act like that. AND one of the most popular Australian movies ever made is "Priscilla - Queen of the Desert" which is about a group of travelling drag queens! Even 'tough guy' Russel Crowe starred in a movie early on in his career called "Dad and Me" which is about a homosexual (played by Crowe)'s relationship with his father, who is struggling to come to terms with his sexuality. Maybe thats it - maybe it's just a cultural difference. We've largely come to accept homosexual relationships in Australia, maybe you yanks are a bit far behind on the cultural evolution front!

Yeah we got a thing it's called the "dont ask, dont tell" which im a big fan of actually.

Stupid queers on aol keep IMing me and telling me that im a hottie or im cute, STFU! Stop looking at my pic you old perves, no where in my profile did I state that I was a fag or bi, so leave me alone.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guess what asshole?

You know what Gryph was being a jerk but you topped it with that remark. But whatever. ;)

That's mainly what I was apologising about - but I said that because you're attitudes are starting to piss me off! Are we supposed to pity you just because you work with homosexuals? If you're uncomfortable it's your own fault, because you're either too insecure in your sexuality or you have deep-seated prejudice. Either way, that's a situation that shouldn't exhort pity, unless it's at your close-minded attitudes.

I am uncomfortable because of they way they act towards me. I have had gay friends before and we got along just fine. But these queers at my work are different they are the stereo typical, over exaggerating homo that you would see in a comedy movie.

So what? let 'em camp it up! In Australia we have a parade every year called the "Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras" where all the marchers act like that. AND one of the most popular Australian movies ever made is "Priscilla - Queen of the Desert" which is about a group of travelling drag queens! Even 'tough guy' Russel Crowe starred in a movie early on in his career called "Dad and Me" which is about a homosexual (played by Crowe)'s relationship with his father, who is struggling to come to terms with his sexuality. Maybe thats it - maybe it's just a cultural difference. We've largely come to accept homosexual relationships in Australia, maybe you yanks are a bit far behind on the cultural evolution front!

Yeah we got a thing it's called the "dont ask, dont tell" which im a big fan of actually.

Stupid queers on aol keep IMing me and telling me that im a hottie or im cute, STFU! Stop looking at my pic you old perves, no where in my profile did I state that I was a fag or bi, so leave me alone.

At least you don't have gay dudes hitting on you. After I turned 17 I have been picked up on by gays countless times.

Well guess what asshole?

At least you don't have gay dudes hitting on you. After I turned 17 I have been picked up on by gays countless times.

Good looks are also a curse, I guess.

Well guess what asshole?

Good looks are also a curse, I guess.

What good looks? Im no freddy prince jr., maybe an orlando bloom, lol.

So? I wouldn't mind if I was hit on by a guy - actually that did happen once but I was too smashed to realise WHAT was going on. I didn't mind in the morning when I realised what was happening though.

Wait wait wait...Fatal were you actually picked up by gays or hit on? There is a big difference. If you were picked up then its a mutual thing... :lol:

Let's not pick on Fatal. It's immature and shows what horrible persons we are. :)

Wait wait wait...Fatal were you actually picked up by gays or hit on? There is a big difference. If you were picked up then its a mutual thing... :lol:

Let's not pick on Fatal. It's immature and shows what horrible persons we are. :)

That reminds me, we need to poke him with really sharp sticks.

Hmmmm,let me chime in w/my thoughts on this.. Im sure someone has probably said this, but if a woman was being treated by a man, like fatal has been by these dudes, it would be %100 sexual harrasment..Girls sue their companies for this BS (and much less) all the time, i dont see why fatal shouldnt have the same rights... Sue the bastards.. I definitleyget what hes saying and i dont really get a homophobe vibe by his reaction. Hell, if i had trannies trying to get in my pants id probably have a much less favourable reaction than fatal has had. Im not a gay basher, but i really dont think id be able to stand it...

That reminds me, we need to poke him with really sharp sticks.

Oh yeah, the Zerg rush.