My Work Environment Sucks

You just watch your back home boy, the soils coming.

OMG, RUN!

Ahhh!!!

Women and children first!

No really, California is sinking.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No really, California is sinking.

As a last resort California can break away and go hang out with Hawaii. Alaska can come too.

And Australia will still be like WTF!? :-D

Yes. Exactly. :P

To Random, sorry man the world is not a happy/perfect place where fags can walk to someone and compliment them and hit on them and the straight person is ok with it.

Well guess what asshole? The world isn't built for your amusement either. Why the hell can you not just get along with people instead of judging them for being different? They have every right to live and breathe and work in your area, and also be gay, and if you don't like it, tough, learn to deal with your prejudices and go hide in a corner and lick your wounded pride. Honestly, I would have thought 'mr high morals' would have a problem with judging people based on a very limited aspect of their personality. Does not your bible preach that you should not judge, lest you be judged yourself? Does it not preach that you should love your fellow man (platonically, anyway)?

PS sorry about the tirade. I have an exam tomorrow and I'm pissed off.

I don't think you really read what i typed. Listen mister liberal, it would not be as bad if they were not always staring at me, trying and sit next to me (they sat next to me during lunch yesterday at work) :-D among other things. I really wouldn't care if they kept to them selves and stopped trying to get my attention. No I am not scared I just don't feel comfortable around transsexuals. That’s it. It's kind of hard to concentrate on my work when they are right there staring at you and lifting each other up and all that other weird crap they do. So calm the hell down and get off my back mister over aggressive. :P

just want to say that this is the best topic i ever read since i join this forums... theres alot of thing happening around the world , different places , different people, i enjoyed

:):-D:P Why thank you. You my friend have good taste in topics. ;):)

just want to say that this is the best topic i ever read since i join this forums... theres alot of thing happening around the world , different places , different people, i enjoyed

:D:D:lol: Why thank you. You my friend have good taste in topics. ;):)

Fatal seems to have a way to create the most interesting topics. It is his gift. :lol:

:D:lol::lol: Why thank you. You my friend have good taste in topics. ;):)

Fatal seems to have a way to create the most interesting topics. It is his gift. :lol:

Why thank you K man. I guess I do have a gift. B)

Make that "seemingly innocent threads that are monsters in disguise."

Make that "seemingly innocent threads that are monsters in disguise."

:DB);):) /me dies of laughter.

/me revives