What's Lag?

Another good defination of the online lag is, when your shooting at somebody and they randomly disspear.5 seconds later.

yeah, and the next thing you see in an FPS game is a lying down view - dead :(

oh, and at the same time, you see your enemy teleport like the characters in DragonballZ in case of a really bad lag.

Or when your playing with someone who has 1000 ping and they're just standing there. Sooner or later everyone will gather around him and start shooting the crap out of him, but guess what? He's too laggy to die.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

How do you fix LAG?... Like when I'm playing Warcraft and I'm moving my mouse, it skips over a lot. Also, when I'm fighting, it skips too. So what do I have to buy to fix this?

A better video card? more memory (even though i barely have anything on my computer)?

The speed of the game is the speed of the slowest computer. Just kick the guy with the lowest ping.

Actually it would be kicking the guy with the highest ping since the lowest ping is the fastest guy. Hence the LPBs, Low Ping Bastards. :D

The speed of the game is the speed of the slowest computer. Just kick the guy with the lowest ping.

Actually it would be kicking the guy with the highest ping since the lowest ping is the fastest guy. Hence the LPBs, Low Ping Bastards. :D

Hmm, never heard of LPB before, nowadays everyone has low ping. Except for the n00bs