Try using it on the capcom hack. I got some trouble getting it to work on the offical version.

Try using it on the capcom hack. I got some trouble getting it to work on the offical version.

hey.. i got the cdi version of the cvs pro and i used cdi2nero and changed it into.nrg file.. and than i used nero 5.5 and burned it using the option "burn image".. on 4x speed.. and than i used capcom hacked version of chankast and the emulator wouldn't star the game.. it says. please insert a cd. can anyone tell me what im doing wwrong?.. thanks

Set it to the drive WITH the cd in it.

Or put the image on a virtual drive, using damon tools.

First you install it. ^_^

But seriously. You need to unpack the CvS archive so you have the image file. Then open up Daemon tools and mount the image. It will load the image in a virtual drive.

But seriously. You need to unpack the CvS archive so you have the image file. Then open up Daemon tools and mount the image. It will load the image in a virtual drive.

ok um i change dthe.cdi file to.nrg file. and i mounted that on a virtual drive.than i use chankast.and start it up right/

ok um i change dthe.cdi file to.nrg file. and i mounted that on a virtual drive.than i use chankast.and start it up right/

That's the process but I don't know about the.cdi->.nrg thing. I'm pretty sure Daemon tools mounts.cdi fine.

Try it as a.cdi first and if it doesn't work then convert it to.nrg.

That's the process but I don't know about the.cdi->.nrg thing. I'm pretty sure Daemon tools mounts.cdi fine.

Try it as a.cdi first and if it doesn't work then convert it to.nrg.

ok. im so frustrated. i can't get this to work.. how do imount it.. on the system tray.. it said device something and i cliked on the file projectjustice.nrg. and so the icon turned green and so i tried running chankast but it wont work..?