Your Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -4.62

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82

Its not a good test though, the questions are worded in a way that plays on sympathies in order to push people to the left.

For example:

"A same sex couple in a stable, loving relationship, should not be excluded from the possibility of child adoption."

The words "stable, loving relationship" are not strictly necessary for the question. The engender sympathy with the subject, even if its just on a subconcious level. Nobody wants to be truly mean at heart, so there will be less people disagreeing than if the question was worded as the more neutral "Homosexuals should be allowed to adpot."

However, I'm not sure you could ever create a test of this nature that would not be biased.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Economic Left/Right: -4.62

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82

Its not a good test though, the questions are worded in a way that plays on sympathies in order to push people to the left.

For example:

"A same sex couple in a stable, loving relationship, should not be excluded from the possibility of child adoption."

The words "stable, loving relationship" are not strictly necessary for the question.  The engender sympathy with the subject, even if its just on a subconcious level.  Nobody wants to be truly mean at heart, so there will be less people disagreeing than if the question was worded as the more neutral "Homosexuals should be allowed to adpot."

However, I'm not sure you could ever create a test of this nature that would not be biased.

Yeah, this quiz was definitely left-winged. But I did take one political test that I thought wasn't biased which was at the Liberatarian Party homepage. It's to see what platform matches your views the best. Take it here. There is a short version and a long version, it's better if you take the long version.

Edited by GryphonKlaw