Not gonna post for a long time....

Diso

Yah its true. Thers so many stuff i gotta do right now...whenever it has to do with school, competitions, and emulation junk.

Oh yah don't get any ideas that i'm leaving.. i'm not.. i'm just going into silent mode for a few days/weeks/months/years/centuries/.

i'll still check back for topics and stuff and make sure u guys don't turn evil :) j/k

Hf with ur forum guys.

I'll be posting again when I get ALL or at least adequate of my junk up and such.

Idea!: get ppl to participate. This forum needs more posters. I'm getting kind of freaked out that only mods and 3-5 ppl are posting out of 150 users or so

Idea!: get ppl to participate. This forum needs more posters. I'm getting kind of freaked out that only mods and 3-5 ppl are posting out of 150 users or so

we have alot of users that dont post because they are lamers that just wanted gamecops software. to get it, they had to register.

Yah its true. Thers so many stuff i gotta do right now...whenever it has to do with school, competitions, and emulation junk.

Oh yah don't get any ideas that i'm leaving.. i'm not.. i'm just going into silent mode for a few days/weeks/months/years/centuries/.  

i'll still check back for topics and stuff and make sure u guys don't turn evil :) j/k

Hf with ur forum guys.

I'll be posting again when I get ALL or at least adequate of my junk up and such.

that freaks you out? heh in my case it fried my brains, speaking of members, what happenned with arcadragon, i haven´t seen any post from him in a while, was he banned too?

speaking of members, what happenned with arcadragon, i haven´t seen any post from him in a while, was he banned too?

it doesnt look like it. i checked the member list.

Im here once or twice daily, dispite me having to post in 5 emu boards(this one included) :)

But im always have concern on this forum since its one of my favorite board :)

i also got high skool, a job, and a gurl..so i wont be here as much as possible but i try ok i try :D

I have only just become a mod in the last week i was a regular member.

I havent got any freinds so i cant get people here.

NNote: I have actually got freids its just threre not in to emulation the fools would rather BUY a gba game.

I have tried guiding one of them to the lite oh yes he will come to the light.

:)

I havent got any freinds so i cant get people here.

they dont have to be people from your area where you live. they can be from other forums, chat rooms etc. thats what i do(im trying to at least)is to bring people from other forums and stuff. just help them out and stuff until you build up a friendship of sorts. then, when they ask, "whoa emsley, how come you are soooo smart? and where do you get all these links to roms and isos?" then you will say, "from EmulForums!! the greatest place on the net!" get the idea? :D:)

<---needs to know how to split rar files into bigger files rather than 1 mg

using winrar, select the files you wish to rar, then click on "add to archive" in the "commands" section. when the window comes up, look to the bottom left corner where it says "split to volume bytes". in the bar write down how big you want each file to be in bytes. example : 4mb = 4,000,000 bytes. let me know if you still do not understand. :)