Old Anime

Do you know any of these animes?

Spaceketeers/El Galactico/Starzinger (the same in diferents lenguages)

Magnos/Super Magnetron

Great Mazinger

steel jeegs/El Vengador

Gaiking/El gladiador

Daimos/Dinamo

I'm looking for the episodes of each show not luck, if you know where i can find it please let me know.

Edited by lancerx

Hmm...I used to watch anime back in the day and none of those ring a bell. You can try some anime only DC++ hubs but I'm sure they require massive sharing. I think that would be the best place to look for rare stuff.

And if those never came on DVD or were on TV a long time ago, you probably won't find them on the net. I don't think many people copied movies from VHS to computer.

I watch anime by the truckloads and I've never even heard of those. Head over to AnimeNfo.com to check if their database has any reference.

Go here and see the anime picts, meybe you have seen it but don't remember.

http://search.ebay.com/force-five_W0QQsoke...rectZ1QQfromZR8

They used to be really famous in the 80s along with mazinger z and great mazinger, Tranzor z in english.

Wait....I do know Mazinger Z, but that 's about it

Well, the best you can hope for is that theres DVD rip out if it was even re-released on DVD.

Well, the best you can hope for is that theres  DVD rip out if it was even re-released on DVD.

Well there definitely seems to be DVDs of them...now you'll just have to find rips of it. Good luck lancer!

Well, the best you can hope for is that theres  DVD rip out if it was even re-released on DVD.

Well there definitely seems to be DVDs of them...now you'll just have to find rips of it. Good luck lancer!

yeap, they are dvds movies of them, is like a remake of the episodes made into one big movie, i'm hoping to find the episodes somewhere, oh well...

Edited by lancerx

Go here and see the anime picts, meybe you have seen it but don't remember.

http://search.ebay.com/force-five_W0QQsoke...rectZ1QQfromZR8

They used to be really famous in the 80s along with mazinger z and great mazinger, Tranzor z in english.

Wait....I do know Mazinger Z, but that 's about it

Mazinger Z was the most popular it was even a movie released to the big screen at that time, i was like 7 or 8 then they continued it with great mazinger.