sugarplums are dancing in my head...

ME!

i wish i could buy a new console, but thanks to the crisis in my country there´s no way for that =(

as for nintendo gamecube i dunno, i was a nontendo fun but all it´s stupid`policies and decisions had mada me hate this guys and i mean i was a really nintendo fun =(

i don´t want to be a pain in the a$$ but are you sure this is the right section to post this? imo general console secion is more suitable.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don´t want to be a pain in the a$$ but are you sure this is the right section to post this? imo general console secion is more suitable.

whether its in "general console emulation" or "future emulation" i dont think it really matters. it falls under both catagories really, except for the obvious "emulation" part. if it were to be placed in another section, i think the only one would/could be "current affairs". if someone wants to move it to that section, they are welcome to. :D

as for nintendo gamecube i dunno, i was a nontendo fun but all it´s stupid`policies and decisions had mada me hate this guys and i mean i was a really nintendo fun =(

as for decisions they have made in the past, i forgive them for it. every company makes stupid moves every once in a while. as long as they recognize and try to make up for them. :shock: but anyway, i still think the gamecube is the best system to get at the moment. in addition to my friend having an x-box, my brother is going to be getting one, along with x-box live. so i'll have that system at my disposile aswell, which is just fine by me. :wink:

See.......I don't lie.  

I just bought a Platinum cube, mem card and Metroid Prime like 1/2 an hour ago!  

Told ya I would.

DOH!! damn, thats what pains me. i just spent like over 1500 dollars on my car. all that dough coulda gone towards a gamecube and a whole messa games. 8) but sadly, it had to be done. no car = me havin to ride my twelve speed like 30 miles to work everyday. most of which is up hill. :D

but speaking of a platinum cube, thats one thing i cant decide on, which color i should get. :shock: i like the purple, even though it looks a little babyish :D, that i agree with. the black, mostly cause it would match the color of my tv, vcr, dvd player etc. im kinda obbsessed with that sorta thing. 8) or the platinum, cause it just looks really cool, plain and simple. :D maybe i should just shut up and get the platinum, what do you think? dont they also have an orange too? i think ive seen one somewhere. oh damn it all! :wink::(

It's a peach gamecube not orange (Same diff basically, but still a girly cube lol), and I still have yet to see it anywhere.

I bought a Platinum not because it would match my TV etc, but because it just looks cooler!

Oh yeah, it does match my stereo though.........that is Platinum. lol

And Metroid Prime rox! I'd be playing it more, but I'm frickin sick and I keep napping all the time.

• 1 month later...

he he :cheers:, well, its done. i have my cube. :cheers: finally went to the store and picked it up. i decided to get the indigo cube at the last minute, just because black is a little plain and i woulda had to order the platinum cube by mail. it kinda stands out against my other entertainment units, but then again, it should. what a great system. :wink: the games i first bought for it are :

super mario sunshine

rogue squadron 2 : rogue leader

star wars : the clone wars

resident evil zero

resident evil

the first game i played, was naturally, sms. not a bad game at all. though, i guess i can understand why ALOT of people were disappointed by this entry in the mario series, cause it kinda breaks the formula. no one likes change. but i think, by itself, its a really good game. :cheers: next i played rogue leader, and then rez. by the time i got to these, i was REALLY tired, so i only played them both for a few minutes. now that i took a nap, i'll play 'em again inorder to make a better observation. in conclusion, im glad i made the choice to get a gamecube. the colors are grisp, and the speed of the unit is rather good. the load times are almost seemless. i dont foresee myself getting another "nextgen" system to crave my console playin desires, NO WAY! :cheers:

now there are a bunch of games inwhich i intend to get, but if you guys can recommend any for me, ones which are a MUST buy, please feel free to do so. :D

*Holds up pendelum infront of ME!'s face*

You will get Metroid Prime and Eternal Darkness.

You will get Metroid Prime and Eternal Darkness.

*Put's pendelum down and snaps fingers*

Seriously though, both those games rock. You have to at the very least rent them. Though I say screw it and just buy em, you won't be disappointed.

:cheers: yeah dude! metroid prime is definately on my list. i'll have to check out eternal darkness too. im also going to be getting :

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mystic Heroes

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II

Pikmin

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

*******when they come out******

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

F-Zero

Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil Code: Veronica

man, there are WAY more than i can name. i better start putting in some more over time at work. :wink: god i love my cube! :cheers:

Just thought I might mention that Zelda Oot comes with Zelda The Wind Waker. At least thats what I've heard.......have to check it out on IGN again.

Certainly it won't be a remake of it, just emulated on the Cube (Like the original Metroid is on Metroid Prime).

And someone on Classic Sega told me "If you have a Dreamcast don't waste you're money on PSO for Cube, because it's the exact same game"

Hummphh.........dunno, the DC I just bought comes with a brand new copy of PSO. (And new copies of some other games)