Summer

I'm looking forward into doing a 28-hour staying up marathon....but I don't think I'll make it. Need lots of Red Bull and Battery

Is there a reason you are going to do that? Or just doing it to do it? I need to get used to staying up all night and still be able to think clearly because I'll have to do that in a few years. :(

And its not a stay up marathon, it's stay up-athon. :lol:

I'm looking forward into doing a 28-hour staying up marathon....but I don't think I'll make it. Need lots of Red Bull and Battery

Is there a reason you are going to do that? Or just doing it to do it? I need to get used to staying up all night and still be able to think clearly because I'll have to do that in a few years. :(

I want to do it just for the hell of it. :lol:.....and for the serious disorientation that follows.

I want to do it just for the hell of it. :lol:.....and for the serious disorientation that follows.

Studies show that staying up that late is actually worse than being mildly intoxicated. Atleast when driving is concerned, but mental skills also show deterioration.

Studies show that staying up that late is actually worse than being mildly intoxicated. Atleast when driving is concerned, but mental skills also show deterioration.

This is true...luckily I don't ownb a car nor a driver's license. Well, technically I own half of my mom's car, since I paid half of it.