Smokin' Asian Guy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of haunts, do you guys believe ghosts are real? i kinda tend to not believe these things because most of the stories like..they don't have any support or evidence, who knows..that person that said they saw a ghost could just be paranoid or was hallucinating due to paranoia (your mind can play tricks on you ya know) and you can't trust these pictures because these "orbs" that can't be seen with the naked eye could just be something wrong with the camera.

There are some things we souldn't know, and there are somethings we're too stupid to know.

4 words...Can you do that? as for me, i sure cant so i aint gonna bag on the guy hehe  :D

Well I can't swallow a whole banana, does that make me a loser?

and k'dash, wtf does living in your parents basement...uh...that actually goes pretty well with your "that 70's show" accent.

ummm well, if u think so, sure....

u were the one callin the guy a loser for playin that so well, i was jus sayin for those who cant do it, i wouldnt call him a loser. thats pretty badass in my book. so if there were people who are able to play street fighter or kof at tournaments bc they got skills, doesnt make em a loser for playin all day and playin well at the same time. they got some impressive game, so why be so shady on em u kno what i mean...thats what i was sayin... :unsure:

anyways, i think people who are able to play like that, especially at ddr are pretty impressive. i got such a beer gut, id be damned if i could do sumthin like that haha. :D

i think if u waste a lot of time playing any game and u still sux then ur a loser!! but if u got skills then ur not a loser but some1 with nuthin better to do

Really old, but damn...the guy has some serious skills. Pop N' Music is the same kind of crowd pleaser like DDR. When someone plays either of those with extreme difficulty and is good at it to boot, heads start to turn.

I don't see this a a lack of "life".