High-res Neowave Stuff

well, again some nice artwork, i think chars have a few more deatils but i would have expected a better resolution. About kim, well, it seems they wanted to kill him, his latest versions suck big time, and his moves are way to slooooooooowwwwwwwww, and it is cool to see they improved the backgrounds since they were the weakpoint of gfx, about mvsc 2, come on, the game is basically a crap, another comilations with just more chars and 3d backgrounds. I thought it was much better.

Well they better not kill Kim or I will go apeshit. Hopefully they are tweaking him for a triumphant return in KOF2004 with awesome ass kicking moves, more speed, and better sprites.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2k2 = Kim more like 94' version, and slick standing anims added

SNK vs Capcom Chaos = Kim's DM is changed to the "knock" down version

2k3 = See SVCC.

It makes since they're not using Kim.

2001 = No Jhun

2002 = No Jhun

2003 = Jhun, no Choi

SVCC = No Jhun or Chang

Here = No Kim.

Sense a trend?

don´t dare to compare Kim with those bunch of useless. Btw lifebars look crappy too.Can you still pick three chars per team?

Yeah, it's still 3 on 3. Trend schmend, Kim could destroy all 3 of them anyday. :lol:

don´t dare to compare Kim with those bunch of useless. Btw lifebars look crappy too.Can you still pick three chars per team?

Yeah, it's still 3 on 3. Trend schmend, Kim could destroy all 3 of them anyday. :(

I sense desperate clinging to old habits and views. Kim isn't that tough. :lol:

How does this look like the GBA KOF EX games O.o

In the GBA KOF EX games, the lower fps and missing animtions aren't even close upto a neo-geo.

Yeah, it's still 3 on 3. Trend schmend, Kim could destroy all 3 of them anyday. :unsure:

I sense desperate clinging to old habits and views. Kim isn't that tough. :-D

yes Kim is that tough, I used to abuse of my opponents on kof 96 and 97, in fact i had a kick a$$ team on 96 with Terry, Iori and Kim. And i complain because while others got stronger they got weaker. I could really go beserker with those guys back then.