High-res Neowave Stuff

Development: Sammy, Noise Factory & SNKPlaymore

Hmm...that doesn't clear anything up. So all three companies are developing the game? What is included in "everything else" which isn't development and publishing? That's all game making is, development and publishing. Now we can't pin the blame on one company, instead we must distribute our displeasure and hate of the game on all three. :(

Edited by GryphonKlaw

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I was thinking it would be KOF with double the resolution and better special effects.

I'm just hoping that SNKP are going to do that for KOF2004. Ofcourse that's wishful thinking and probably won't happen for another few years.

GryphonKlaw Posted on Jun 7 2004, 06:26 PM

QUOTE (smoke @ Jun 7 2004, 09:24 PM)

And I was thinking it would be KOF with double the resolution and better special effects. 

I'm just hoping that SNKP are going to do that for KOF2004. Ofcourse that's wishful thinking and probably won't happen for another few years

That's true, and sucks mad-balls!! This KOF doesn't even look half as good as say Street Fighter III.

Am I the only one who thinks GG's graphics suck?

I wouldn't say they suck...they are definitely better than KOF but not as good as SFIII or Garou. I wouldn't go so far to say they suck.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Well to me they suck...but thats whole another thread(the search function should help to those who know what I'm talking about).

Yes, I want a better KOF too, new sprites(why should SNK go High-res, when they've added more detail on a 320x200 sprites when Sammy barely did anything to their 512x420 ones). Backgrounds could use a facelift, their bland, but clearer and less pixilated from PS2-2001.

GryphonKlaw Posted on Jun 7 2004, 06:26 PM

QUOTE (smoke @ Jun 7 2004, 09:24 PM)

I'm just hoping that SNKP are going to do that for KOF2004. Ofcourse that's wishful thinking and probably won't happen for another few years

That's true, and sucks mad-balls!! This KOF doesn't even look half as good as say Street Fighter III.

No actually Kof looks better than SFIII, it's jst that SFIII has a higher frame rate making things look a little "shitake i dont know, nicer?" If kof had a higher frame rate like SFIII, clearity like GG and music matching the background with good sound affects like SS4, then that would be the sizzle for shizzle.