High-res Neowave Stuff

Note: It's sad that SNKPlaymore Japan is releasing the site now after many months of leaked photos. Well here is the full High Resolution(cropped) for everyone's view pleasure

Portraits (All characters execpt Geese)

Screenies

Example Portaits:

41.jpg

Example Screenshot:

23.jpg

Whose with me? Worst/Worse KOF rehash?

Art is funky and screenies are bleh.

Edit: Neowave site has been updated with ALL characters(execpt Geese)

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell? The screens look just marginally above of what the Neo-Geo could pull off. :(

EDIT: Sure, the backgrounds are pretty but the character sprites are just like you said.

Edited by Agozer

yes i agree with u fellas...ugly neogeo rahash. backgrounds, i can care less really...i mean if MVC2 didnt have those 3d backgrounds i wouldnt have mind either. art is kinda tacky...it looks very american based drawing. umm yeah, i believe the selection screen looks pretty neat too...but if thats the only thing to look forward to, i rather put all my excitement into maximum impact...

good stuff k'dasH~!

You know...they should have atleast updated the move effects (fire, lightning, energy ball, ice) to make those look uber cool. From these pics it doesn't look like they've done that.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

The character is art funky (is it just me and my dirty mind or did Mature's bust size increase?). Theres some favorites, but most of the male art is bleh to meh.

The character is art funky (is it just me and my dirty mind or did Mature's bust size increase?). Theres some favorites, but most of the male art is bleh to meh.

The females' eyes are much better this time around. But I like the way Saisyu looks in his artwork.

LOL this game is looking more and more like a kof test for the atomiswave hardware. It looks like all they really did was make newer backgrounds but all the kof sprites are the same. Also just new portraits as well. I think SNK was anxious to make something for sammys hardware so they are trying to throw something together and see how it'll turn out. SNK is also working on maximum impact so that also may be why the Neowave game is looking so basic.

To get things straight with everyone.

Development: Sammy, Noise Factory & SNKPlaymore

Publishing: Sammy & SNKPlaymore

Music & practically everything else: Noise Factory