Practice Mode

As far as I know CPS roms are arcade dumps, which have no console mode what so ever unlike the Neo-Geo.

You can insert a coin for second player and let him just sit there.

Which isn't really fun on the long run, because you can't set the life bars or Super bars to infinite... and yes, CPS games do not have a practice mode.

You can insert a coin for second player and let him just sit there.

Which isn't really fun on the long run, because you can't set the life bars or Super bars to infinite... and yes, CPS games do not have a practice mode.

If you cheat you can. And whenever I practice I usually set the CPU to do something like punch which you can't accomplish in the CPS games.

how about change the dip switches to the easiest level?

And what would that accomplish? The CPU would just move and do stuff which basically defeats the puepose of the "old school" Practice Mode; being able to practice moves without worrying that the other player does something.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

That is the best way to practice.... Turn on Infenite power meter and health for player one and two, turn on infenate time, and then put in coins for player two, he'l just stand there not doing anything as long as nobody presses the players buttons.

Halo 2 :)