Are The Specs On This Mp3 Player Any Good?

This sucker is BOG STANDARD.

You can get better, think about an creative 256 MUVO.

:-]

Also if you wait a few more months SONY are gearing up for a RADICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reveloution in the mass production of high qaulity MP3 players at low prices....

You have been warned!!

Ah 80?

Um i cant get that low bud, only thing i can think on in england is creatives 64 meg MP3 player, and its a pile of crap, cant even fit a high quality album on it.

Phillips do an IPOD replica yeah you pay more but you also get 1.5 GIG of space, plus it looks funky, and its USB 1.1 Driven.

Here it is.

http://www.richersounds.com/index.php?f=it...tl.php&p=301907

This is a uk web site.

what about that Creative one (i think it was creative) that was a little L shaped thing that would fit over a pen drive type think and that was the player, is that what your talking about? becuase i am wondering if they are any good, if thats what you meant, then i guess not.

Hey if it has low memory you can always by memory cards, SD cards preferrably (because i have alot of them)

alrite then, so is there an alternative with a rechargeable battery, a usb conector, radio and recording thingy?

What for 80 dollors? :unsure::blink:

No m8 there is not, mp3 Players do not have to record becvasue they recive there info...

Gte a minidisk player, cheaper...

But you have to wait for the songs to be transfered... :-D