Svc Plus Problem With Kawa-hex

veggetox

Ok I have been playing SVC Plus for months now on kawa-hex with no problem thin suddenly this week it started freezing while it was loading it will get all the way to the svc-v4.rom file then it hangs and does nothing anyone know what the problem might be?

Prican25 ok I set my clock and deleted the Kawa-X and the Kawa-Hex Saves listed in the MS dashboard and it is still freezing is there anything else I can do to fix this? It is only SVC Plus and my Metal slug 5 which is named to look like SVC Bootleg

well the only other option i can think of that worked for a guy that had the same prob but different rom was he moved kawa-x to a different directory (from E: to F:) and the rom worked fine.

also make sure the roms sizes are correct. i highly suggest you grab the rom shots i have on the kawa-hex site.

if both of those ideas fail, try fba-xxx :lol:

• 1 month later...

Ok I found some interesting things out about my problem using the Kawa-Hex Download from the sticky thread I can get SVC Plus to work using the Kawa v11 Deafualt.xbe (but it displays it as Strikers1945 Plus.) Also when I play it this way even though I patched it to remove the flashing Plus and to add the hidden bosses to the select screen it acts as though I had not patched it yet. And still when I use the Default.xbe from the Kawa-HeX folder it will freeze up when I try to load plus. Also it's not finding Samsho 5

Ok I found some interesting things out about my problem using the Kawa-Hex Download from the sticky thread I can get SVC Plus to work using the Kawa v11 Deafualt.xbe (but it displays it as Strikers1945 Plus.) Also when I play it this way even though I patched it to remove the flashing Plus and to add the hidden bosses to the select screen it acts as though I had not patched it yet. And still when I use the Default.xbe from the Kawa-HeX folder it will freeze up when I try to load plus. Also it's not finding Samsho 5

It displays svcplus as s1945p, cuz U 've not deleted "romsets.dat" in saves : TDATA/0000fa7e/CFG/

Romsets like s1945pn & others 'R not removed in the last edited one.

The removed games 'R only the "invisible" games like Jockey GrandPrix & glitched games like Riding Hero. It 's not finished : it actually supports kof2003b (bootleg, ZhaoSili edition), svcbooth (alt bootleg/hack) & rotdnd (fully decrypted, Happy ASR fixed P1).

ok another interesting development I renamed some of the files so I could run it on Mr.X's newest kawa-X hack (the one that plays KOF2003b) sas svcbooth.zip. It loaded perfectly like that and now even the regular svcplus.zip is loading fine again.