Are You A Dude Or Dudett?

Are You A Guy Are Girl  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yeah, gamecop should put something that'll show ppl's genders under their avitar, like they have on geoshock, you know, with the male and female symbols

...the only problem is that the only guy here that'd have a female symbol will most likely be Emsley ;)

Edited by Weirdanzeige

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, Pauline. My, you look so old and your an admin on an emulation board? Cool. Btw, how old are you if I may ask?

It's a good thing that elderly folk are also interested in emulation. Them oldies want to play their favorite games like wave a stick at us younguns. ;)

Hello, Pauline. My, you look so old and your an admin on an emulation board? Cool. Btw, how old are you if I may ask?

It's a good thing that elderly folk are also interested in emulation. Them oldies want to play their favorite games like wave a stick at us younguns. ;)

Pong, Joust and Gyruss are her special games perhaps...If she were a teacher before retirement, I'm sure she liked Skool Daze.

She has to be interested in games, because she's an admin here....Or her late husband played a cruel joke on her and told that she'd be an admin on Frantic Knitters board.

OMGNO?! Pauline has a late husband?!

Edited by Agozer