Movie Games To See

MK1 and RE2 was some goodsheit.

He can make good movie games. But not comic ones (god he ruined the comic)

Anderson didn't direct RE2.

He wrote it. They got the 2nd director guy from MI2. Who imo, does some good stunt work.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap did anyone notice this thread is over 7 months old.

shifter is practicing the dark art of thread necromancy.

I'm interested in the Tekken movie.  Who would play whom as the actors is the best question.

It wouldn't matter, it would stink big time no matter what. It's nearly impossible to:

1. Get characters that resemble the comic book/videogame character that can also act.

2. Have them be able to perform martial arts well enough.

3. Have a director compile all of the elements together to make a worthwhile movie.

I'm interested in the Tekken movie.  Who would play whom as the actors is the best question.

It wouldn't matter, it would stink big time no matter what. It's nearly impossible to:

1. Get characters that resemble the comic book/videogame character that can also act.

2. Have them be able to perform martial arts well enough.

3. Have a director compile all of the elements together to make a worthwhile movie.

Well I think society is too used A-list actors all the time. There are a ton of good actors out there that don't get recognized because the media doesn't spotlight them to make people notice. I think it's a risky shot ya, but doable.