Vectorman And Altered Beast Remakes

i hope you can unlock the original game as a bonus or something

or maybe they will have some character playing a game and it will be the original in a FMV or something

DONT FORGET j00 r0075!!!!!

I doubt this new generation of gamers would appreciate the old school ones we played but it would be a nice touch for us.

exactly! those young whipper snappers growing up with their playbox2s and their dreamcubes and those x-boy advance what-cha-ma-call-its. :-D

if they did though, id no longer have to drag out my genesis or search through the freaking long list of genesis games on the hacked sega smash pack cd set i have.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang blasted younguns! With their hip and cool XBOX and Rock 'Em Sock Em' robots and Phantom Gaming Service...

or maybe they will have some character playing a game and it will be the original in a FMV or something

I doubt this new generation of gamers would appreciate the old school ones we played but it would be a nice touch for us.

Well they put the past Ninja Gaidens into the new Ninja Gaiden game. I thought that was pretty cool.

Dang blasted younguns! With their hip and cool XBOX and Rock 'Em Sock Em' robots and Phantom Gaming Service...

eh.. no, i didnt copy of that. :-D

ha, i didnt even see it... NO! honest! i didnt! AHH!! put that cleaver down!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Well they put the past Ninja Gaidens into the new Ninja Gaiden game. I thought that was pretty cool.

Yeah, but still I have the feeling that most X-BOX fanboys have never even heard of the original Ninja Gaidens, let alone played them.

• 3 months later...

well i know this is reviving an old thread and someone is gonna cry about it....but...since this is some update on Altered Beast for the ps2, i thought id save some thread makin and use this good one...

anyways, i guess they changed the name into "PRoject Altered Beast". so it sounds like a military experiment or sumthin instead of bein summoned by some dude to go rescue his daughter from some old pervert haha. :punk:

some new screens here for gamespot

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/altered...creenindex.html

i ono bout the story line, but, it is altered beast and siince it is one of my favorite child hood games, ill give it a shot...

I liked that they're remaking Altered Beast, but the storyline instantly turned me off to it. It's your typical "biological experiment gone wrong." I think there's even some "top-secret military" stuff in there. I swear that's like the default storyline for when you run out of money for a writer, or for anyone with a single creative bone in their body.