Space Channel 5

i burned space channel 5, all was well,i was winning,the background was only less than a second out of sync.but now i losing like hell cant seem to follow the commands as they are shouted(up,down,left,right,chu,chu-or something like that)

the background is out of sync with ulala.(about 1 sec or more.)which in this games is bad.i now the background is a (mpeg???)movie.but its not running the same speed as ulala and i think that what causing response problems.and in marvel vs capcom 2 the game runs fine no delay in the the music only that it get stuck like in menus and stuff like that.i was wondering is that the results of downsampling.anyone has any idea.thanks in advance

hmm that is odd. I suppose its possible whoever made the rip of it downsampled some part of it, the music or a video or something. that could easily throw it out of sync if the framerate was done wrong on the reencode. But I think SC5 fits just fine on one cd, so that's probably not the case.

Same thing happens in Fatal Fury Motw for the DC. All attacks and sounds are a half a second out of place. Makes playing the game extremely annoying.

Is it a DC rip that has some parts removed? Sometimes the different groups don't know what they are doing and mess up the whole image. Do check BobRedThorp's post.

Edited by Agozer

Its echelon rip, I've read in the nfo and it says that nothing has been ripped out of it. Whats this BobRedThorps you speak of?

Edited by NeoMaster