Chankast Utilities: Cheat Finder Results

Here is the official Chankast Utilties: Cheat Assistant Finder results page. Please post your results to the games you have found cheats for using it. You can use the it with the original Chankast from (http://chanka.org) as well!

You can download the Cheat Assistant Finder @ http://1emulation.com/chankast/

Start Posting! :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've search on the Web for some codes and I've find a french site with lot of gameshark code (I'm french, so it was easy :( )

Here : Game Shark Code Site

I don't realy understood when you say "use the 3rd Part tool....) can you explain again please the way to find some cheats codes please :(

Thks and I hope this site will help you with finding code

hello,

I've just tested your tool, with a 3rd part tool

well,

I played Ikaruga and find the adress 9CEC50C --> 15C50C ( value converted by your tool ) :(

I created a Ikaruga.CHT file

[P1 Infinite Credits]

ON=15C50C,63

[GameInfo]

Name=IKARUGA

System=Dreamcast

Text=Ikaruga, Two people shutting game by XXX

the value found is the credits value in ikaruga, the 63 after means 99 in hexadecimal

until there I've understood everything, but now I have questions:

- What did I do with the Ikaruga.CHT file ?

- Did your tool recognize it and freezes the value automatically ?

I don't see the utility of creating a.CHT file. My 3rd part editor can save the adress found. And the next time I'll play, the adress remains the same

PS: my computer is not very powerfull, and when I launch your tool its makes my computer going VERY slow ( about 0.1 to 10 FPS ) :(

Edited by yop

hello,

I've just tested your tool, with a 3rd part tool

well,

I played Ikaruga and find the adress 9CEC50C --> 15C50C ( value converted by your tool ) :D

I created a Ikaruga.CHT  file

[P1 Infinite Credits]

ON=15C50C,63

[GameInfo]

Name=IKARUGA

System=Dreamcast

Text=Ikaruga, Two people shutting game by XXX

the value found is the credits value in ikaruga, the 63 after means 99 in hexadecimal

until there I've understood everything, but now I have questions:

- What did I do with the Ikaruga.CHT file ?

- Did your tool recognize it and freezes the value automatically ?

I don't see the utility of creating a.CHT file. My 3rd part editor can save the adress found. And the next time I'll play, the adress remains the same

PS: my computer is not very powerfull, and when I launch your tool its makes my computer going VERY slow ( about 0.1 to 10 FPS ) :blink:

The speed tool verys between each computer and game ran on that computer.

The CHT file houses the cheats so you don't have to re-enter them and such.

Actually, we tested it both on the offical version and hacked version. Some of us reported that the cheater thingy works with the offical version and the other says it didn't.

Actually, we tested it both on the offical version and hacked version. Some of us reported that the cheater thingy works with the offical version and the other says it didn't.

how can you test the cheater in official version if these one doesn't has the nice window called "cheat" in the picture seen previously.

you can only make cht files and see how beautifull they are :blink:

or cheat with a 3rd part editor only

Edited by yop

We kind of speeded up on releasing something to prove to you guys it's real and didn't make good enough instructions. The cheat's finder should work with the original release. However no worry, Chankast Utilities will be released today with a nice readme file with all the information on how to do everything! :blink: