Invisible Beam Weapon

Gryph

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you missed the invisible part. That is pure energy and I'm sure its at a VERY VERY VERY VERY high wavelength which means you can't see it.

But I wish rail guns existed...they looked awesome in Eraser. But those are lethal, very lethal.

It must be chakara. These weapons have been out for years, but have only been in the test modes. Doesn't really surprise me.

Sounds cool, but I think their test subjects were pussies :)

I used to climb into the oven at work to fix things, WHILE it was running........@ 350 degrees, and I could stand staying inside for up to 5 minutes, only then would the fumes get to me not the heat. Of course I came out looking like a lobster, but that went away rather quickly.

On people with strong willpower and a high pain tolerance I don't think this thing will be of any use. Your skin doesn't burn at a mere 130 degrees, so it's just a matter of withstanding the pain, easily done if you have the tolerance.

test it in a football match (soccer) and you will find out how useless it is lol

Actually, that's a really good idea. Easy way to make a fortune.

heh well i don´t mean test it with player, just with spectators, the guys always get berserker lol

Haha! This thing is great! It's a next generation weapon that is pure energy and causes a severe burning sensation kind of like you're on fire. I would buy one of these if it ever went on the market and build a turret and shoot people as they drive by. Muahahaha!

Invisible beam tops list of nonlethal weapons

To innovate in this way seems useless : weapons 're useless. :) Really

Some would say: "The world would be much better without weapons"...but this is tree-hugging hippie talk, and is at fault. How would we eat?

Karcher and other military officials are trying to alleviate fears that the device might be misused to harm civilians or converted into a torture machine that leaves no marks.

Ha Ha! the US Military got pwn3d!