A Mother Put Her Son's Ps2 Up On Ebay

my parents didn´t realise when i drank the champagne bottles, ok they were much cheaper than a Dom Perignon bottle, besides they didn´t bought me a ps2, in fact when i did that ps2 didn´t existed.

rofl thats one of the funniest things ive ever seen on ebay

and ive seen bent paperclips, golden poo, and inflateable churches

those three things u jus mentioned are classic hahah. the only thing i kno of from ebay that is that "unordinary" are FREE TRIAL AOL cds u get from the mail. yep people collect those things man...

anyways, i feel bad for that kid. to have ur console taken away like THAT, its a life scarring experience...if my mom sold my nintendo,(taken away by the cops btw), my childhood wouldve sucked ass.... :lol:

o well, thats what u get for bein an idiot!~

I would go ballistic on my mom jeez, i know that would make it worse, but my PS2!??!!

besides, ive had 10 dollar wine and 120 dollar wine and there isnt THAT much of a difference in taste...(free samples at the wine factory in the Cayman Islands!!! they didnt care i was a minor hehe)

Edited by Shibathedog

well it couldbeworsehow about aneo geo.Besides come on buy a Dom Perignon just (to use it) with your wife. I could have understood it if she was his secretary. In addition i would find it disgusting that my mom talked bout that on a bidding.

Edited by alexis