Mame 83 Released

James

because of the  Chankast Emulator.

Is this a negative or a positive thing for him? I hope for positive.

it's a negative even tho many like this kind of emulation there are many who are against the idea as well.

it's a negative even tho many like this kind of emulation there are many who are against the idea as well.

Yeah, I can understand that since most emulation purists only want to see old systems emulated, not some systems that are still going strong or have just retired, so to speak.

Yeah, I can understand that since most emulation purists only want to see old systems emulated, not some systems that are still going strong or have just retired, so to speak.
I think it's a bit early for it but it is good to see someone has started work on it. :unsure:

Many thanks, James. :D

your welcome :D

Edited by James

I think any advancement in the world of emulation is a good thing no matter what. The systems will be eventually emulated but the sooner they are shows how advanced the actual programmers have become. But I do understand their point of view.