Food, Oh Yes.

What are some of you food and family memories?

Like me, I remember plenty of times like whenever family visited or we visited them someone would get up early to make breakfast or go out and buy some and we would all eat tamales or barbacoa y frijoles. Oh those are the days...

Indian food is my favorite, not because I'm Indian but because its just so damn good. There are too many good foods to list but I have made it a point to try as many nationalities and ethnicities as possible.

Thats not what im talking about you dorks! I mean is there ever an occasion where you and your family always get together at a certain resturant or something of that nature.

ch9nese any day of the week, try the following people.

Sweat and sour chicken

fried rice

chips

sea weed [fried]

prawn crackers

hong kong duck

BBQ spare ribs.

Yep totaly tasty/

chips

What are chips? cuz here in the U.S. Chips are eiter tortillas or patatos choped into really thing slices(like a coin but thinner) and fried, cuz I heard that what the europeans calls chips are what americans call french fries.

Thats not what im talking about you dorks! I mean is there ever an occasion where you and your family always get together at a certain resturant or something of that nature.

Oooh...oops. :lol:

But I hate going to eat out with my family. It's always so boring. They force me to go eat out on my birthday which I hate.

I prefer going to restaurants with my friends so we can steal stuff, make fun of people, and hit on waitresses.

I eat chinese and sushi religiouslly. I love mexican food too though cuz I'm mexican.Of course I love it too when the fam gets together and we cook up every mexican dish there is....dear god I'm getting excited just thinking about it!!! Somebody hold me down!!! :lol:

Edited by BuRRdRinkA

Ooops, sorry.

Anyway, Since Ionly have my mom, we sometimes go to a restaurant. My friends are the types that probably couldn't appreciate a good restaurant.

I eat chinese and sushi religiouslly. I love mexican food too though cuz I'm mexican.Of course I love it too when the fam gets together and we cook up every mexican dish there is....dear god I'm getting excited just thinking about it!!! Somebody hold me down!!! :lol:

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE!