Chd Hell!

OK, is anyone else going a little crazy over these things??

I know im still a bit of a n00b (hence none of you having a clue who i am), but i have the kinst.zip in the rom folder and another folder inside for the.chd, but nothing happens!!

Ive tried mame32 0.78 and 0.80 and had no luck. Can anyone point out what i'm doing wrong before i set my face on fire and cry like a small child being dipped in acid (not that i know what that sounds like, it's just that, well, it sums up my frustration)

Thank you!! :lol:

oh, and for those who dont know me, Hi, how ya doing and stuff?? :lol:

Yep Listen To James, He Knows ALL.

Hey Think Of It Like This:

Its Challengeing At First, But Once You Figured it Out It's Fun.

Like When I Figured It Out I Was Vary Happy

Now, I Just Update And Check My CHDs For No Reason(Even If I know That The CHD Is Up-To-date)

Just In Case Cuz I'm Bored Retroroms Is:

Retroroms.net

Or

http://retroroms.official-website.net/modules/news/

Or

http://retroroms.official-website.net

And Emsly, Did You just Call MAME CRAP?!

Ok, i have the rom's and the chd's for killer instinct 1 & 2.

Ive tried to use mame83 but i know as much about dos as i do about trying to eat 4000 live tiger's whilst dancing like a sailor in an anti-gravity shoe box.

Can i get them to work on the latest version of mame32?

Sorry if im starting to get annoying, its just that when my mum said i was special i thought she ment in a good way :blink:

And Emsly, Did You just Call MAME CRAP?!

No, he didn't. Read more carefully. :-D

Well It Sounded Like It.

And ieatburgers The Site Is Back Up. And Yes It Will Work On MAME32, And MAME32 Is Just Like MAME But With A Gui, Visual Aid It You Will.

First Of All Go To Retroroms And Get The.md5 File In The The Bulk Download Area (Middle-Right) Then Click On These Folders:MAME\CHDs\<Game Name>\<Game Name>.md5. For example For Killer Instinct 1:mame/CHDs/kinst/kinst.md5

Then Use CHDMan To Update It With The Md5 File. And CHDman Is In The MAME82 Binary zip File. It Can Be Found At MAME.net.

Ok, i have the rom's and the chd's for killer instinct 1 & 2.

Ive tried to use mame83 but i know as much about dos as i do about trying to eat 4000 live tiger's whilst dancing like a sailor in an anti-gravity shoe box.

Can i get them to work on the latest version of mame32?

Sorry if im starting to get annoying, its just that when my mum said i was special i thought she ment in a good way :lol:

Mame32 83 here http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32qa/down.htm