The Best Pc-e Games

Just thought I'd spam romster's adress again :P

romsterhub.ath.cx

We have many sega CD, PCE CD and Neo Geo CD stuff and also saturn etc. In general the files on offer in a hub depend on the people in it, anyone can usually share what they want within the rules of the hub. All the hubs in the Network of this site (see the DC hubs section on this forum) are good for these types of files since they are all emulation related.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we joined the Emu Network Gamecop has been kind enough to give a place on his forum here on 1emulation. We don't have our own site though, I'd make one but no one would visit it anyway.

Cool, that's all I needed. I wanted to direct people to the Romsterhub, but I'd rather post a link to a website or a forum rather than just post the hub address just in case you change the address or post an important notice.

Sane, I've got The Dynastic Hero, and I've burned using the mp3 cueset. But when I play in Magic Engine, I can get sound effects, but no bgm music. Any ideas on the problem? Or how I should burn the image?

I don't know if its the burning thats the problem, but the cd audio tracks won't play in wmp or on cd players, so maybe thats the problem?

Sane, I've got The Dynastic Hero, and I've burned using the mp3 cueset. But when I play in Magic Engine, I can get sound effects, but no bgm music. Any ideas on the problem? Or how I should burn the image?

I don't know if its the burning thats the problem, but the cd audio tracks won't play in wmp or on cd players, so maybe thats the problem?

I think this is a problem with Windows XP, check the Magic Engine forums for more details.

You can also try using a different sytem card, either the builtin Magic Engine things or the real sytem cards.

And lastly, you can check the cue file on how it lists the audio. If it lists it in mp3 you can try to change the cue so it lists wav files instead and then convert all the mp3's to wav. Try testing the results with daemon tools so you won't waste any cd's.