Killer Instinct

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok a game to me. Just not really my cup of tea.

Because it's not realistic enough for you? :lol: j/k

Well thats what kinda drifted me away from 2D fighters in the first place. But I still like them a lot. I just don't like KI that much at all. I used to love it back in the day though.

Well thats what kinda drifted me away from 2D fighters in the first place. But I still like them a lot. I just don't like KI that much at all. I used to love it back in the day though.

Fatal doesnt like the fact that they dont make you fight 3 rounds like VF3tb.

I could give a retarded monkey piss about 3 rounds. I prefer two actually you bitter bigot. :lol:

I could give a retarded monkey piss about 3 rounds. I prefer two actually you bitter bigot. :lol:

Who you calling a 3 rounder bigoet? huh be'otch?! In your face mr. unrealism.

Well Cominus=Cockbite you had to start it again. When the heck are you going to grow up you kiddo? Get a life and accept the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to fighting games.

Because it's not realistic enough for you? :rolleyes: j/k

I could give a retarded monkey piss about 3 rounds. I prefer two actually you bitter bigot. :D

Well Cominus=Cockbite you had to start it again. When the heck are you going to grow up you kiddo? Get a life and accept the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to fighting games.

Ah! Get over it! lol! Riot...

Edited by Cominus

Because it's not realistic enough for you? :rolleyes: j/k

I could give a retarded monkey piss about 3 rounds. I prefer two actually you bitter bigot. :D

Ah! Get over it! lol! Riot...

You should tell yourself that. You are the one who keeps starting crap up. :D

I too would love to see a KI3.

I loved the games for their psycho combos and for Orchid. They were not the best fighting game in my opinion, but I did like them alot because they were something quite different. I still have to download KI2, but it is a big file, I am on dial up, and I can't find any place to download it that lets me use a download manager (so I can resume when it inevitably cuts out)