Gamefaqs

Super Smash Bros. Melee sucked! I hated that game with a passion. There was something about it that made me hate it... I preferred the original one for N64. StarCraft gets my vote because that game is actually good.

And DragonKeeper, the FF series (especially FFVII) is the most fanboyish game ever.

Me too, I dont know why. I think it was the levels, they were so borring, they could have dont way better than that. It didnt have that flare that part 1 had. Not enough pokeballs too.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario 3

vs

Chrono Trigger

Thoughts: Fanboys unite!

Final Fantasy VII

vs

Super smash bros melle (at the moment)

Thoughts: Fanboys unite!

I hate this voting crap.

you can think what you like super samsh bros melle is in front by 3000+ votes looks like itll be a good comp this time

The Final 4

Mario 3

vs

Chrono Trigger

Final Fantasy VII

vs

Oooh no!! What GameFaqs says is right!!! I love Super Smash Bros. Melee now! It's still a crappy game. It's definitely NOT better than StarCraft for sure.

you can think what you like super samsh bros melle is in front by 3000+ votes looks like itll be a good comp this time

The Final 4

Mario 3

vs

Chrono Trigger

Final Fantasy VII

vs

Wow, this is a really credible survey :lol:

Those voters know nothing about games...that's why they are such FAQ whores.

I just go to the GameFAQs forums for kicks. I've never seen so many topics about what Rikku wears; Thongs or normal bikini bottoms. For those who would like to know (apparently someone there has the action figure and checked), she has normal bikini bottoms. OMGLOL :blink:;):lol::lol::lol:

I just go to the GameFAQs forums for kicks. I've never seen so many topics about what Rikku wears; Thongs or normal bikini bottoms. For those who would like to know (apparently someone there has the action figure and checked), she has normal bikini bottoms. OMGLOL :blink:  ;)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ah, glad that's settled. :D

I just go to the GameFAQs forums for kicks. I've never seen so many topics about what Rikku wears; Thongs or normal bikini bottoms. For those who would like to know (apparently someone there has the action figure and checked), she has normal bikini bottoms. OMGLOL :blink:  ;)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It's nice to know that we have such dedicated people in the world for such a worthy cause. Humanity can all rest knowing that Rikku wears normal bikini bottoms.

But seriously, even the most n00b poster there has less of a life than me and Agozer combined.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

It's nice to know that we have such dedicated people in the world for such a worty cause. Humanity can all rest knowing that Rikku wears normal bikini bottoms.

But seriously, even the most n00b poster there has less of a life than me and Agozer combined.

I'm somewhere in between you two and the noobs.

It's nice to know that we have such dedicated people in the world for such a worty cause. Humanity can all rest knowing that Rikku wears normal bikini bottoms.

I'm somewhere in between you two and the noobs.

Oh damn, I didn't notice that you are now a member of the 2000+ Post Club. Welcome. :D