A Very Strange, Movie-like Story.

I was browsing the RO(Red Orchestra, mod for UT2k4) fourms, and I came across this. Just a snippet

Heading east toward the sound of battle, Beyrle met his objective — allied Soviet troops fighting toward Berlin. He raised his arms above his head and emerged from a farmhouse to the surprise of a resting tank battalion.

"Americanski tovarish," he said, using the two words of Russian he knew: American comrade. "I said I want to go with them to Berlin to defeat Hitler."

Now we need a movie of this.

Nice story, but there are too many war movies nowadays.

There is no such thing as too many war movies. I think there is a movie based on the Eastern front of WWII but I can't recall it.

There is no such thing as too many war movies. I think there is a movie based on the Eastern front of WWII but I can't recall it.

I think you mean Enemy at the Gates, the movie about Vassili the Sniper.

I think you mean Enemy at the Gates, the movie about Vassili the Sniper.

That's was a pretty good movie. But I'm also sure that there are some old school obscure war movies that have also tackled the Eastern Front.

Atleast there's Call of Duty. :lol:

to make a movie about that? well i heard once they were going to make a pac man movie so i guess you can actually make a movie of anything.

I also read some news recently about bbc having a program or sth for the pets. Oh my god if they take money of that i would feel even more misserable than now, how is it that everyone makes money but myself