If theres no emulation how do we keep ourselves awake?

Alpha

I play Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, Firearms, Team Fortress Classic and other half-life mods like the Tron motorcycle and Judge Dredd ones. I have never had much time for MMORPGs except for Phantasy Star Online and I gave that up because someone NOL'd me and I lost a level 90 character :D. I will probably start playing online a lot more when I get broadband. Both on PC and my Xbox. I also want GC Phantasy Star online because Nintendo will be dealing with cheats and also you can download NiGHTS onto your GBA with it :flame:

do you play medel of honor allied assault D C?

I play a lot of that and it is the worst for "big head taunters"

First person shooters are made to make you want to kill people after palying them.hehe

do you play medel of honor allied assault D C?

I play a lot of that and it is the worst for "big head taunters"  

First person shooters are made to make you want to kill people after palying them.hehe

I have played it but not online. It's a great game though and the new add on looks cool too :flame:

I am not good enough to taunt people but I am pretty decent. The worst thing is the people who use headshot scripts and stuff and talk about how "l33t" they are. I agree about wanting to kill people though. Maybe all that crap about video games making us violent are true :D

*shotgun pump action noise

/me goes to kill some people

What do you do when you tire of playing all these emulated games?

Well you program an emulator for an unemulated system of course! (I hope someone likes my logic and follows it lol)

so when are you starting emulating cps 3? :D