Tekken 5 Screens

for some reason, I always like story lines in fighting games that always have ppl coming back from the dead or something, idk why, I've always liked that

except on Mortal Kombat, cause that's all they do on MK games and the shock to that got old for me. I mean, yeah, it was ok when I was 7 and I had MK III and sh!t, but then they do that over and over again now...and now I'm just like...*yawn*...so Kano's back ehh? *sleeps*

Edited by Weirdanzeige

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for some reason, I always like story lines in fighting games that always have ppl coming back from the dead or something, idk why, I've always liked that

except on Mortal Kombat, cause that's all they do on MK games and the shock to that got old for me. I mean, yeah, it was ok when I was 7 and I had MK III and sh!t, but then they do that over and over again now...and now I'm just like...*yawn*...so Kano's back ehh? *sleeps*

His body and soul didn't die in MK3, he just got his body back :rolleyes:

No, hes dead. The video even said so, unless your right, which then I will kill 3 doors.

Just to let you know. At the time I wrote that post...I did know he was reported dead from the video which is why I wrote that. Kazuya was reported dead too but look what happened in T4 (as someone else stated).