Fbaxxx May 30th Problems Returned!

No new sopurce code toay, but a June 1st fix is up. I'll test it later, this should fix that CPS1 ghouls.zip soud and the slowdown. Its FIXED!

Garoud.zip Stuck at Cross Test pattern:

In June 1st, 2004 FBAXXX Spec, garoud.zip is stuck at the Neogeo Diagnostic Screen Test pattern and I can't seem to get out of it. Even though I have used the UniBios 1.3. Any clue as to whats wrong? Alos, in dire need of this new FBXXX Neogeo DAT file. Trial and error of differnt Neogo romset names is tiresome. Please release teh new FBAXXX src code and its Neogeo DAT.

Thanks To all FBAXXX Team dev!!

Edited by axledentaldj

well i'm still waiting on a source since the link is still down :lol: but now theres 2 versions of fba-xxx (one uses old neogeo set and the other for new neogeo sets) and if i ever get this source/s i'll release both versions with other roms he didn't add and proper naming (can't believe he still didn't fix kof2002nd or garoud and any other odd ball names)

holy sh*t, he 's back B)

is there a pb prican ?

well personaly it makes no sence why you can't post the source as you can post an updated the xbe but oh well.

Simply cauz we don't wanna post sources with many bugs.... We all know u want to do ur own little version of fbaxxx prican... and good new : source are now available...

Now i got a question prican...u really want our source...why didn't u tell us u made ur own version before ?

u come often on the board...why didn't u give us YOUR source ?

simply cauz we don't wanna post sources with many bugs.... We all know u want to do ur own little version of fbaxxx prican... and good new : source are now available...

Now i got a question prican...u really want our source...why didn't u tell us u made ur own version before ?

u come often on the board...why didn't u give us YOUR source ?

Why don't U use samsho5 & matri original sets (Kawaks 1.48 Dev) ?

FBa 02.94.98 drivers 're available.

artik i did post my source on newsgroup along with the xbe and on top of that i did mention it in general of the devolopment section in the fba-xxx forum and heres a link to prove that: http://board023.hosting42.com/viewtopic.php?t=326 i also gave it to anyone that asked for it so i'm not a greedy person and i do follow rules set by fba team whether its buggy or not.

my compiles are the same except the added drivers and proper names to some drivers (kof2002nd? come on now :blink:). the only thing i did to the source was adding iq_321's neopcm fix which works lovely for encrypted versions of mslug4 and rotd.

the only thing i was trying to get working on my own personal complile was the mame/kawaks set of cthd2003 but that doesn't work on fba-x this aslo applys to neopong and other homebrews.

mr. x i tried samsho5 based on kawaks dev driver in the last fba-xxx and get a bank error. this happens for both encrypted and decrypted versions. i never got matrim for kawaks dev complete so i can't test that.

Edited by Prican25