Need Driver For Mame Mslug5 - Kawaks Dev Rom Set

Hi all i am asking if anyone has a working driver for mame that works that rom set mslug5 that works in Kawaks dev

as it would be nice to get this working in mame :lol:

Capture2.jpg

Edited by James

i don't plan to put it on mame ox since it requires a memory upgrade for the xbox in order for big neogeo roms to work.

i still use kawaks dev here and there and would still like to have it complete.

hey james, would you mind posting the m1d file since its only 256k? i'm trying to find a patch for the v2 right now but haven't had any luck yet.

i don't plan to put it on mame ox since it requires a memory upgrade for the xbox in order for big neogeo roms to work.

i still use kawaks dev here and there and would still like to have it complete.

hey james, would you mind posting the m1d file since its only 256k? i'm trying to find a patch for the v2 right now but haven't had any luck yet.

Aim is your friend :lol:

mem32k v0.64 has mslug5 support.  I don't know of anyone modifying newer mame versions to add the new neogeo games, so I just use two mames.

Check out this site for versions of mame that play the newer neogeo games, along with all the roms and patches.

Rom Guide & Download Center

well does it use the same roms as above ? i do have mslug5 working in mame but i want the non bootleg working in mame :lol: anyway i compile mame and all new games are added to my compile (Neogeo Games)

Edited by James

• 1 month later...